Thursday, July 30, 2009

Proven guilty, wait the video is tampered with






Long time ago when I couldn't afford a trip abroad, I made a promise that till such time I finished visiting all the interesting places in India, I will not venture on a vacation abroad. What started as a compulsion now seems like a good call, or may be I am justifying. It lead me to Hills in the north, beaches in the west, temples in the south, caves, forests, himalayas...a few of them left. Ladakh, North east and Kerala. So Kerala it was. A week with friends and family.

Munnar, Thekkady, Kumarokam, Houseboats, backwaters, fish and toddy. And Guruvayoor. The best part obviously was a video I shot by chance and turned out to be a big one. To prove that Yash has crossed the line of innocence. I know that this video is going to haunt all his life. He is quite amused at it himself, saw it some 20 times. Its going to get better with time, I am sure. Here it is

No comments: